2007年12月11日火曜日

Birthday Party


I went out after school with my friends because today is Arata's birthday. Therefore, Eriko, Mayumi, and I celebrated Arata's birthday. First, we went to Toritetsu for eating dinner. It had many kinds of chicken dishes. They were tasty and I liked them. Next, we went to buy a cake at SWISS. We asked a salesclerk to write message on the cake. Then we went to Montecaruro with the cake. Mayumi, Eriko, and I sang birthday song to Arata and we ate the cake. This cake was fresh cream and many kinds of fruits. It was good. We sang many songs and enjoyed it. Then it became 12 o'clock so it became Arata's birthday. He said an aim in 20 years old and he sang his favorite songs a lot. I spent very good time with them and he looked like happy because of his birthday so I also glad.