2007年7月9日月曜日

My Worst Day

My worst day is the day when our pet died. When I was 10 years old, our dog died because of illness. He was the only two-month puppy.




My brothers and I had wanted to have a dog so we went to a animal shelter. We found one dog, which was maybe a mongrel dog and had been thrown away by someone. We thought he was cute and wanted him to be one of my family’s members so we decided to take him to my house.




Then, my life with him started. I had never had dogs so I had many things that I didn’t know how to raise a dog. I read many books about dogs and tried to do so, however, trouble happened to him.




One day, he stopped eating. We worried about it and took him to the hospital. A doctor said he had a serious illness and if he doesn’t eat, he would die. I wanted him to recover from the illness so I changed his meal and he started to eat but he stopped eating again. He got weak and became thin.



A few days later, my worst day came. He didn’t stir. I was very sad because he died and I couldn’t help him. I cried a lot and we buried him below the grave. I had many regrets but he gave me wonderful memories so I thanked him. I won’t forget my worst day.