2007年11月24日土曜日

Good Saturday

I had a part-time job since in the morning to in the early evening and after it, I went to eat dinner with my friend, Yone. We went to Ura Cafe. I've never been there but it was good cafe. I ate an omelet containing fried rice and Yone ate pasta. They were yummy. I want to go there again. Yone had a part-time job since at 9 p.m. so I went to meet another friend, Miki. We went to see her and he went to work. First, Miki and I went to Starbucks Coffee. She went to Seinan University so she lives in Fukuoka. We talked about a lot of things. Next, we went to a game center and Miki got a stuffed toy of Kuma no Pooh san and she gave me it. Also, I got a stuffed toy of Elmo and gave her it. They were very cute!! Then we got our picture from print club. We didn't have good ideas to do so we went to my uncle's bar, Kitagwa, which is in Sakaba street. We talked a lot and then Gacchi and Yone came here. It was fun!!