2007年5月16日水曜日

Self-introduction

My name is Misaki Omura. I’m 19 years old and a university student at Kumamoto Gakuen University in Japan. I’m from Kumamoto in Japan. I have never been to foreign countries. So I have many things which I don’t know. Please tell me some things.
There are 5 people, father, mother, elder brother, younger brother, and me and one dog in my family. My elder brother is 21 years old and younger brother is 16 years old.
I major in English at university. I like English and I’m interested in foreign cultures. I want to improve my English skill and know everything.
My hobbies are reading books, watching movies, going shopping, and playing volleyball. I often read emotional books and watch emotional movies. I like being moved by books and movies. I like going shopping with my friends because it makes me happy and helps me reduce stress.
When I was an elementary school student, I belonged to the volleyball club. Since I was an elementary student, I have liked playing volleyball. Also, I have played Kendo when I was a junior high school student. Kendo is Japanese sport.
Nice to meet you