2007年5月16日水曜日

My Treasure


My treasure is my dog. My dog is a boy and 6 years old. His name is Allan. He came to my house on July 20, 2000 as my birthday present. Then he was about a 40-day-old baby. He was very very small. He was very naughty. So we were at a loss, but his vigorous figure made us happy.
He always cheers me up. If I feel depressed, he comes toward me for comforting me and when I have any worries, I speak to him and can feel refreshed. I think he understands language and he listen to my worries. He is my cause of vigor.
I like seeing his happy figure because I want to make him happy. He likes running and eating tomatoes, cabbage, and milk and playing with us, so I sometimes run with him and give him tomato, cabbage, and milk and play with him. Then, he looks like happy and I’m happy. In brief, our relationship is very good. I think we make each other happy. It is simple, but very important for me. So I’ll cherish him during his life. I want him to live a long life and be good friend with me. He is my best friend.