2007年6月20日水曜日

A Memorable Day





My memorable day is one day in last spring vacation. I went to Tokyo with my friend and met another friend who lives in Tokyo. We went to Tokyo Disney Sea. I had never been there, so I had been looking forward to going there.



We arrived there at about 8 o’clock. There were already many people, so we had to wait more than 10 minutes for entering there. We decided to take ‘Tower of Terror’, ‘Center of the Earth’, ‘Indiana Jones’, and ‘Raising Spirit’ but they are very famous, so we used FASTPASS and we could take them. I could enjoy taking them and they are very interesting.



Spring Carnival started after the day we went to Tokyo Disney Sea, so many people came there and many TV personalities came there. I saw Chutoriaru, Otoha, Ari to Kirigirisu, Moe Yamaguchi, Nakagawake, and Kumiko Mori. I rarely see TV personalities so this is very nice experience.



We ate so much. For example, we ate popcorn, which was seasoned with 2 different flavors, strawberry or cappuccino, hot dogs, and gyouza dogs. They are very good but popcorn seasoned with strawberry was strange taste.



We enjoyed Tokyo Disney Sea from opening time to closing time. Tokyo Disney Sea made me feel being in another world like fantasy and relaxed. I had very nice time, so I want to go there again.