2007年6月6日水曜日

My Favorite Animals



I like most of animals but especially, I like dogs and dolphins.



Dogs are very cute and friendly. Their figure makes me relaxed and happy. They can’t speak our words but I think they can understand our words. I often speak to them and they respond to me. For example, when I take my dog for a walk, I often say that I want him to walk more slowly and he watch me and start to walk more slowly. Also, I often say “come on” and he comes to me. He can understand my words. I think humans can communicate with dogs and humans and dogs can become best friends because of their understanding humans’ words. The relationship between dogs and I is like friends so dogs are important for me and I like them very much.



Dolphins are attractive to me. I have seen directly them only a few times but I have seen them on pictures and TV many times. They on pictures and TV are very cute and friendly. I like their smile and it cheer me. They have many skills that I don’t have. For example, they can swim fast and go wherever they like in the sea. It is attractive to me. If I were a dolphin, I would go to many places which I like and feel refreshing. I want to swim with dolphins someday.



Both dogs and dolphins are very cute and they have lovable face so I like seeing them and can become relaxed.