2007年10月14日日曜日

English Weekend


I participated in English Weekend. I didn't take part in this program last year so this English Weekend was my first time. I stayed at Nishigoushi training center from yesterday.


We did some games, for example, fruit basket or bingo. They are interesting. At night, we had barbecue. I ate meat, vegetable, and marshmallow. I've never roast marshmallow and eaten it, but it was very tasty. After barbecue, we went to hot spring. I could be relaxed. I talked with many people, KGU students or exchange students. I enjoyed talking with them and I didn't sleep much.


Today, we did another game and listened to exchange students' speaking. They told us about their countries a lot. I like listening to it. We ate thin wheat noodles at lunch. It was good. Before leaving there, we cleaned there. Then, we went to Suntory Beer Garden. I was so tired so it was so-so.


In this English Weekend, I was acquainted with many people. It was very good for me. I could spend very good time and I think I have to learn many things more.