2007年10月31日水曜日

On the Second Day in Tokyo




Today, Kei had part-time job so I went to Akihabara with Eriko. We've never been to Akihabara. I had thought there were many Otaku but I couldn't see them. We went to Meido Cafe. We ate lunch there. I thought there weren't peculiar different from general cafe. After having lunch at Meido Cafe, we bought to Oden can and Chinese noodle can. They were famous so we wanted to eat.



Next, we went to Harajuku and ate cake at Senbikiya. It was very delicious!! I felt happy.



Then, we met my older brother. He lives in Tokyo so we went to his house. Eriko had never meet him but she accompanied with me.



After going to my brother's house, we went to Lumine and enjoyed shopping there. We went to Lumine the Yoshimoto and bought some goods.



Kei had part-time job until 9:30 so we waited her at Shinjuku. After finishing Kei's part-time job, we ate dinner at Shinjiku. I didn't remember bar's name but it was nice.



Today, I walked a lot so I was tired but I had very good time!!