2007年10月3日水曜日

Movie Review 1

MR1 Toy Story

I watched this movie in the library with Haruka. I’ve watched it in Japanese but I’ve never watched it in English. I think it is more interesting in English than in Japanese.

This movie was released in 1995 in USA and then it was also released in many countries, for example, Japan, Australia, Brazil, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sweden, Argentina, Spain, and so on.

This story is about mainly change of relationship between two toys and growth of them and toys around them.

Main characters of this movie are Woody, and Buzz Lightyear, and Andy. Woody is a toy, looks like a constable in Western and is leader of all toys of Andy. Buzz Lightyear is a toy with high-tech functions and becomes to be a member of Andy’s toy as his birthday present. Andy is a child and owner of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and other toys.

A voice actor of Woody is Tom Hanks, a voice actor of Buzz Lightyear is Tim Allen, and a voice actor of Andy is John Morris.

I think this movie is good because it is elaborate animation and we can see the life with toy’s viewpoint. There are many kinds of movies in the world but I think it is important for movies to leave something in mind. This movie made me think about friendship, jealousy, and importance of objects so I think this movie is good movie.