2008年1月14日月曜日

Coming of Age Day


Today was Coming of Age Day. I woke up at 5:oo and went to a beauty salon for my hair being set by hairdresser and I wore Hurisode, which is like kimono. Then I went to my workplace which was Seven-Eleven. I was took some pictures with my boss or other people. My boss and his wife gave me a present and I felt so happy. My friends, Asuka, Mari, and Mayuka, and I went to ceremony of Coming of Age Day at Shiritsu Sougou Taiikukann. There were many people and I met many my friends. I took many pictures with my friends. It was so fun!! I stayed there for about 3 hours and I went back my home. I went to my grandparents' house with my parents. I was happy because they looked like happy when they saw my Hurisode. I took some pictures with them and they were good. After going back my house, I went to the downtown for participating in reunion of junior high school. Many people took part in this reunion. We went to Izakaya "Hyakusyoucyaya" and we ate many foods, drank a lot, and talked a lot. This time was so wonderful.
Today I wore a beautiful Hurisode and met many people. It was so nice. I'll never forget this day.