2008年1月16日水曜日

Final WEI


2.0. Comments

Total number of comments (use dashboard)

Months

08

09

10

11

12

01

Total

0

0

6

11

3

1

21

Most comments on:

Titles of posts with link

Dates of posts (yy.mm.dd)

Qualities of comments*[*]

Any one of your movie reviews

School of Rock

07.12.31

I could know her feeling.

When did you respond to those comments?

---

08.01.29

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

On my blog

Any of your other posts*

Colored Leaves

07.11.14

Some people wrote comments on this blog.

When did you respond to those comments?

---

08.01.29

---

How did you respond to those comments?

---

---

On my blog

----------
* Current semester comments on essays and other posts
** Please list the most important qualities of comments on each type of blog post.

Recent comments display

Does your blog display recent comments from blog visitors in a prominent location, for example in a sidebar, header, or footer widget? Where or why not?

  • In a sidebar

Additional reflections on comments

  • [I’m happy if someone writes comments on my blog and then I want to post more on my blog so I want to write comments on other people’s blog.]